rawhide report: 20121214 changes

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Sat Dec 15 17:34:29 UTC 2012

On Sat, 15 Dec 2012 11:28:09 -0600
Bruno Wolff III <bruno at wolff.to> wrote:

> On Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 11:13:29 +0000,
>    "Richard W.M. Jones" <rjones at redhat.com> wrote:
> >
> >The selinux-policy appears to not be built in F19 at all, but relies
> >on inheritance from F18 (I'm assuming?).  In any case, the same
> >requires line in libguestfs in Rawhide is correct.  Whether or not
> >the selinux-policy package can be found in Rawhide is another matter.
>
> It needs to be in stable updates to get pulled into rawhide.
> Currently it doesn't look like there is even an update in
> updates-testing pending.

Additionally, we are in final freeze, so it's not likely to go stable
until release (or there could be blocker or NTH bugs fixed in policy,
but really those should be the ONLY things fixed in an update that
breaks freeze).

> What I did was download -64 from koji into
> my local repos for f18 and f19. There was an attempted build for -65,
> but it failed.

Perhaps it's time to start building it in rawhide now too?

Or if it's too much maintainer burden, I'd be happy to do builds for
you.

kevin