Fwd: [ANNOUNCE] xf86-video-intel 2.20.16

Adam Jackson ajax at redhat.com
Mon Dec 17 16:24:09 UTC 2012

On Sat, 2012-12-15 at 12:23 +0100, Ilyes Gouta wrote:
> Hi,
>

> Would it be possible to pull in and package xorg-x11-drv-intel driver
> updates more frequently in Fedora?
>

> These are kinda critical for the stability of desktop/X.

This is a bit much.  The upstream announce email went out at 5AM (my
time, 2AM Pacific), by to my reckoning:

http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/intel-gfx/2012-December/023371.html

And your followup here is timestamped 6:23AM my time.  I apologize for
not reading fedora-devel on weekends, particularly before sunrise, but
I'm not going to lose much sleep over it (if you'll pardon the
expression).

I'll submit an update today.  Thanks for testing!

- ajax