[ANNOUNCE] xf86-video-intel 2.20.16

Ebru Arslan earslan2005 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 23 06:25:24 UTC 2012

nearly day and night 1.5 week i am trying the install but unfortunately
Fedora 14 32 bit has many bug.
xf86-video-intel-2.20.16 has also bug. this package wants

xorg-server macros for autogen . after installed they dont accept and wants
new version. This package wants many pkg installation
finally this package wants Inputproto-2.2.99.1 but this is not exist. and i
stuck again

Intel HD 3000 graphic card - i915 not compatible for Fedora 14 32 bit. up
to Fedora 16 too. just Fedora 17 32 bit has this driver.

I try to compile own kernel include this package start to 2.4.28 kernel but
again many bug.

I understood also 1 thing. Fedora all revision its not good for realtime
application.

If you have any idea to try please send me email with installation steps.
(which is not include mock or others.)