firewalld and Ekiga

Jan Kratochvil jan.kratochvil at redhat.com
Thu Dec 27 16:47:55 UTC 2012

On Thu, 27 Dec 2012 16:09:51 +0100, Antonio wrote:
> My internet connection implicates an outdoor antenna equipped with a
> management software that includes a firewall (as well as other
> services like NAT, UPnP, DDNS, ...);

After trying to workaround this and that ISP/WiFi router I have found most
easy to just run openvpn to some (my) GNU/Linux server on public Internet.
One gets single IPv4 NAT (and rather a reliable one) and IPv6 without any NAT.
openvpn over UDP copes fine with various protocol breakages along the way.

Unfortunately I do not know about public server providing openvpn gateways, it
should be also relatively close to you, best in the same state.

Jan