Enlightenment for Fedora

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 20:58:24 UTC 2012

Hi

I am working on bringing in Enlightenment back into Fedora.  I am going to
be copying the packages at

http://repos.fedorapeople.org/repos/sundaram/enlightenment/

as I work on them.  This would just be a temporary experimental repo.  I
have updated the existing dependencies in the Fedora repo to the latest
versions since yesterday (libeina, evas, eet, ecore, libwebp) and I have
packaged eio and evas-generic-loaders so far.  I know a few people have
been working on this earlier. so if anyone is interested, do drop me a mail
offlist and we can collaborate.   I would be happy to let anyone else take
over as well if you are so inclined.  Thanks

Rahul