SELinux-related Rawhide breakage today

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Wed Feb 1 17:49:43 UTC 2012

Daniel J Walsh wrote:
> Yes we have shipped a policy that requires the usrmove functionality.

How many times do we have to tell you that you MUST build usrmove stuff in
the f17-usrmove build target, NOT in f17(-candidate)???

This is already the third time somebody else cleans up your mess! (Rex
Dieter fixed the first offending package, I fixed the second and now Adam
Williamson fixed the third.) Please build your packages in the correct tag
in the first place! (fedpkg build takes a --target flag for a reason!)

        Kevin Kofler