Unity For Fedora (As in OpenSUSE or Arch)

Stephen John Smoogen smooge at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 19:18:50 UTC 2012

On 2 February 2012 12:12, Kevin Kofler <kevin.kofler at chello.at> wrote:
> Stijn Hoop wrote:
>> Is there a bug we can vote on? I also agree 100% with this, I rather
>> like gnome-shell except for this 'notification system'.
>
> You seriously still think that GNOME will listen to its users??? You gotta
> be kidding!

At some point this conversation went pear shaped in usefulness.
Comments like this are not going to make it better. Let us all stop
posting now and stop trying to one-up, be the last responder.

Thank you
Stephen

--
Stephen J Smoogen.
recommend pleasant. You may quote me."  —James Stewart as Elwood P. Dowd