Fedora 17’s unified filesystem (/usr-move)

Frank Murphy frankly3d at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 10:25:45 UTC 2012

On 02/02/12 18:47, Kay Sievers wrote:

> The former dracut ‘usrmove’ module has been renamed to ‘convertfs’. We
> need to carry that option for quite some time through future releases

Does this mean that ‘convertfs’ will be build into dracut-*?
Does the user\tester have to keep doing "--force --add"?
Does rd.convertfs have to stay on /etc/grub.cfg
Shoule we adjust /etc/dracut.conf "add_extramodules=convertfs"

Apologies if, it's only me that doesn't understand.

--
Regards,

Frank Murphy, friend of fedoraproject
UTF_8 Encoded