help with adding systemd support to a package.

Michal Schmidt mschmidt at redhat.com
Mon Feb 6 12:28:29 UTC 2012

Itamar Reis Peixoto wrote:
> I need help adding systemd support into xrdp.
>
> someone can take a look and tell me what is wrong ?

Are you seeing any actual problems with the service?

I have not tried to run the service, but here's what comes
to mind:
 - It is pointless to declare both
    in A: After=B
    in B: Before=A
   Once you declare the ordering in one of the services,
   the other is implied automatically.
 - Is it really necessary to have network.target?
   I.e. Can't the daemons start listening on their sockets
   regardless of whether a network connection is ready?
 - Other distributions may not like the usage of
   /etc/sysconfig/. In order to unify the configuration of
   the program among distributions it would be great if
   the program had its own native config file somewhere
   in /etc.

Michal