[Guidelines Change] Changes to the Packaging Guidelines

Bohuslav Kabrda bkabrda at redhat.com
Tue Feb 7 15:17:50 UTC 2012

Yep, sorry about that. I was just trying to prove my point (which I think is correct), I didn't mean to start a flame. BTW, if you want to try, look at http://mmaslano.livejournal.com/6963.html and follow the instructions there, it describes in basic steps how to install and use a stack (older version, but from user point of view almost the same as current one).