Does the X server in Rawhide eat Control-Space?

Peter Hutterer peter.hutterer at who-t.net
Thu Feb 9 12:50:02 UTC 2012

On Wed, Feb 08, 2012 at 12:10:36PM -0500, Aleksandar Kurtakov wrote:
> [...]

to quote the ibus maintainer from the FESCo ticket: "we use [sic]
Control+Space for more than ten years"

There is a legitimate issue of conflicting keyboard shortcuts but I do ask
that you tone down the inflamatory language, assume other people mean well
and accept sometimes conflicts just happen. Once that happens, you'll
probably notice that issues tend to get sorted faster, with more happiness
all round.

Cheers,
  Peter