Does the X server in Rawhide eat Control-Space?

Aleksandar Kurtakov akurtako at redhat.com
Thu Feb 9 13:05:49 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

Peter,
If you have read the comments in bugzilla you would have seen that I've been doing that
until I got the following "I don't use your listed applications as daily works except for emacs." which is more or less "I don't use that so I don't care"
at which point I changed my tone too and I'm not sorry about. My tone is completely modelled by the responses I got. And note that I got this response as a reply to me listing "kdevelop, netbeans, qtcreator,
eclipse, emacs (uses ctrl+space in a number of combinations), monodevelop.
And there are other things that will be affected - everything that includes
kate-part (virtuallly the whole KDE desktop+ kile, lyx and etc.). " as broken.

Say honestly, Do you consider this constructive?

Alex