/usrmove?

Olav Vitters olav at vitters.nl
Fri Feb 10 10:28:59 UTC 2012

On Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 01:11:06AM +0100, Kevin Kofler wrote:
> Yes, I'm arguing that the "feature" is undesirable by design and should not
> have been approved, not for Fedora 17, not for Fedora 18, not even for
> Fedora 31337.

It has been approved, other distributions are following. It is very
clear you do not want this. But at the same time, it is happening in
Fedora and elsewhere (noticed openSUSE, will propose for Mageia 3). I
don't think additional emails will change anything about either the
feature, or your opinion.

In any case, when painting I like the colour white. Though maybe in
summer (slightly warmer times), I'll change my mind and choose purple. ;)

--
Regards,
Olav (lurking:)