/usrmove?

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 13:28:06 UTC 2012

On 02/10/2012 01:17 PM, Ralf Corsepius wrote:

> Ok, then my advice to you is: Stop shifiting around responsibilities
> and start to work. Team up with others and start working on migrating
> the remaining not-converted services.

Excuse me?

I've been working on this for 3 release cycles now and spend on average
30 minutes on each migration and I have for f15/f16 50 components that
are just stuck in bugzilla with no comments or movement on them and
another additional new 50 components for F17 which are also stuck with
no comments or movement on them.

That's total of 100 components with native systemd units attached to
them with *unresponsive* maintainers...

And note these are just the ones that have not been packaged and shipped
I've probably one way or another had my finger in every unit that is
currently being shipped in Fedora...

JBG