/usrmove?

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 13:33:08 UTC 2012

On 02/10/2012 01:17 PM, Ralf Corsepius wrote:
> ATM, systemd integration is a semi-cooked, hardly usable mess, which
> still has to prove its sustainability. Not more and not less.

How about you actually start providing example of what you actually feel
is semi cooked yata yata that you keep refereeing too?

>> If anyone is to blame for the current state it's the package
>> maintainers.
> It's naive to expect all packager to modify their packages to adopt
> something they do not understand or consider "to be crack". IMO,
> systemd integration would have been an example where a "tag team"
> would have been appropriate. This did not happen, a fact I consider to
> be project management mistake.

Yes an feature can be hold hostage should packager/maintainer not agree
with fesco accepting that as feature and refuse to participate with the
rest of the community.

It's at same time naive to expect feature completion when that is
possible...

JBG