/usrmove?

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Fri Feb 10 14:37:04 UTC 2012

Am 10.02.2012 15:31, schrieb Josh Boyer:
>> this did NOT happen with systemd or how do you explain
>> that we have to wait for F20 or even F25 until the
>> feature is finsihed?
>
> Maybe those maintainers are too busy replying to your rhetoric.  I don't know.
> I think I'll go back to not emailing devel list because it sure as hell isn't
> about development of the distro anymore.

what the hell are you believe about what this discussion is?

how many fedora upgrades did you in your live?
mine are > 200 since FC3

and because of this fact i would say i see the difference
how they are wroked and how decisions was made as long
Redhat was responsible for "Fedora Core" and how this happens
currently where nobody feels responsible for anything and
nobody can enforce anybody to do anyhting for proposed
features which are blindly done but never finished nor
done with care instead hurry up