/usrmove? -> about the future

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 18:00:34 UTC 2012

On 02/10/2012 11:27 PM, Reindl Harald wrote:

> jesus christ we are talking about the future and what did go wrong
> in the past - why should anybody file a bugrpeort for yum-upgrade
> from F14 to F15 this time where F14 is EOL and you become as answer
> "yum upgrade is not supported (due dumb pilicies away from real life)

I suggest you change your tone if you want your points to be heard.   If
you can't be polite, please stop posting till you can.  My point is
that, you continue to bring up past issues but you have not even filed a
bug report on several of the problems you keep talking about.  It is not
fair to expect maintainers or developers to fix unreported problems.

Rahul