/usrmove? -> about the future

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 18:16:56 UTC 2012

On 02/10/2012 11:37 PM, Reindl Harald wrote:

> and you think my tone is the problem?

Yes, I think your tone is a severe problem that needs to be corrected if
you want to anyone to take your points seriously.  There are several
problems which you continue to talk about where you haven't filed a bug
report or your bug report has been shown to be invalid but you continue
repeating yourself all the time.  This is not the way to convince
anyone.  I suggest you change your approach

Rahul