/usrmove? -> about the future

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 19:06:43 UTC 2012

On 02/11/2012 12:32 AM, Scott Doty wrote:

> I'm not saying that anyone should be bending over backwards to support
> using Fedora on servers, but "it's not for servers" doesn't hold water
> with many in the community.

You can read it as "It is not currently the focus of the distribution".
 Doesn't really matter much though and certainly we don't need to waste
time on this.  If there are bugs, we got to fix them.  If they are
popular or severe issues, they get priority. If you find obscure bugs,
you might have to wait.  You can help out as well if you have time.
That's pretty much it. Community is often used a weasel word.  Someone
demanding that their pet bugs be fixed first doesn't mean that it is
beneficial for the project to listen to that.

Rahul