F-17 Branched report: 20120212 changes

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Sun Feb 12 18:14:29 UTC 2012

On Sun, 12 Feb 2012 18:09:11 +0000
Sérgio Basto <sergio at serjux.com> wrote:

> On Sun, 2012-02-12 at 11:25 -0600, Mike Chambers wrote:
> > On Sun, 2012-02-12 at 10:08 +0000, Branched Report wrote:
> > > Compose started at Sun Feb 12 08:15:07 UTC 2012
> >
> > Think this compose worked as now see all the images/efi and
> > everything else got created.  Gonna try a test install to see what
> > happens.
>
> Hi, Can you please tel me where did you see the composes ? , I want a
> new one to begin a new rawhide system.
>
> on http://alt.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/nightly-composes/ , don't find
> any that not failed.

Those are live spins...

the rawhide and branched composes logs can be found at:

http://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org/mash/rawhide/
and
http://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org/mash/branched/

also the rel-eng list:
gets the output of the cron jobs that generate rawhide and branched, so
you can see the full output in email. Usually it's pretty boring, but
it's pretty nice to see when something goes wrong.

PS: If someone wants something to do, I'd be happy to provide the
script that fires off the live builds, and you could add it to the
buildbranched script in rel-eng git so they get made at the same time
in an automated way. :)

Hope that helps,

kevin