Architectures supported by LSB, fedora, ubuntu and kvm

Xibo Ning xning at redhat.com
Tue Feb 14 02:13:43 UTC 2012

Hello,
Just as the subject, I made a text table. It's simple. The column name
explains itself. I think it is usefull for somebody.
The table also contains two columns:
'is_fedora_kvm_support?' and 'is_ubuntu_kvm_support?'. The two columns
tell us whether  fedora/ubuntn kvm  could virtualize
 the architecture.
I got the information from LSB, fedora and ubuntu offical site.  kvm
information comes from KVM packages of fedora 16 and ubuntu 10.04 LTS.
I am not familar with most of these architectures. So, I would like to
receive feedback and advice.

The table in attach file.

Best regards,
xning