/usrmove and path ordering

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Wed Feb 15 11:16:07 UTC 2012

Am 15.02.2012 12:05, schrieb Harald Hoyer:
> Am 15.02.2012 11:20 schrieb "Ralf Corsepius" <rc040203 at freenet.de <mailto:rc040203 at freenet.de>>:
>> Yes. We've forked f17 and you guys are still chasing elementary bugs.
>>
>> What do you expect Fedora users to think of this? It communicates a nice impression of the quality of your works.
>>
>> Better stop this non-sense now
>
> rofl... "nothing else is broken and my PATH is non-optimal, stop the usrmove, because I don't want it."

the "nothing else" we will see later

fact is that the "feauture" is included and now people are
coming "did we think about this and this and this..."

there is no single reason for a feature like /usrmove which
in fact nobody NEEDS at all and definitly not now to press
it into the next release with pressure

this feels like you guys has no other things to do and sitting
there "hmm let us search for solutions press into a release and
let us search for constructed problems the solution may solve
to have any valid reason to do it now"