/usrmove? -> about the future

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 17:49:18 UTC 2012

On 02/15/2012 10:48 PM, Chris Adams wrote:
> Once upon a time, Rahul Sundaram <metherid at gmail.com> said:
>> bash-completion is not a default package.
>
> Wrong since F16 - it is default in the Base group in comps.

Ah.  didn't notice that.  I haven't done a fresh installation since
Fedora 11 or so.   Regardless of that, the point remains that it is
easier to file a bug report when you find a bug rather than assume the
developers have noticed the problem already.  I routinely remove
bash-completion or disable it in the past because of slowdown in some
cases and I suspect I am not the only one.

Rahul