Fedora Engineering "Open House" IRC Meeting - Thursday, February 23, 2012 - 1800 UTC

Tom Callaway tcallawa at redhat.com
Mon Feb 20 21:47:14 UTC 2012

On 02/20/2012 03:24 PM, Tom Callaway wrote:
> Apologies in advance for the wide distribution of this message.
>
> The Fedora Engineering team is holding an "Open House" IRC meeting on
> Thursday, February 23, 2012 at 18:00 UTC (12:00 PM EST). This will be a
> moderated meeting in which we will briefly present the upcoming projects
> for the Fedora Engineering team, then take questions, suggestions, and
> feedback from the Fedora Community. The meeting will take place in
> #fedora-meeting on irc.freenode.net, and it will be logged.

Since I am clearly unable to tell time, please allow me to correct the
time information above:

The Fedora Engineering team is holding an "Open House" IRC meeting on
Thursday, February 23, 2012 at 18:00 UTC (1:00 PM EST).

The UTC Time was right, my original conversion to EST was not. A
thousand apologies.

~tom

==
Fedora Project