Some fedora projects are still not using transifex (properly)

Kévin Raymond shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Thu Feb 23 00:05:26 UTC 2012

On Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 12:17 AM, Richard W.M. Jones <rjones at redhat.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 02:09:47AM +0100, Kévin Raymond wrote:
>> [D] hivex
>> [D] virttop  [virt-top]
>
> [...]
>
>> [D] means the source language has not been updated for a long time (set
>> to 4 months). It is against all resources on one project. 4 months is
>> quite revelent.
>
> Those two projects are still using Transifex, it's just that they
> haven't had an update in a while.  I'm curious why 4 months is so
> important, since the messages in those projects change even less
> frequently than the projects themselves.
>
> Rich.

Hi, thank you for the input,
recorded.

This list was at first written to show which projects do not have any
maintainers (i.e. devel could not pull/push translations).
I've added a 4 months check to have an idea, we need to check them all.

Lots of projects was uploaded Tue Mar 22 2011 under transifex.net, and
many have not updated their files since then. 2 cases:
- the project is not using transifex, we need to remove it.
- the project does not have any new strings. In that case we need to
check if the project is correctly set up and if devels are able to
pull translations.

Regards,

--
Kévin Raymond