collectd & usrmove (iptables)

Alan Pevec apevec at
Mon Feb 27 14:59:50 UTC 2012

On Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 2:54 PM, Andrew Elwell <andrew.elwell at> wrote:
> 2) [mutterings about maintainer non-responsiveness for collectd
> removed as I've just seen him update BZ #797773 ]

Feel free to apply as a co-maintainer :)

> 3) Given that this is a major version bump (even if there's a
> backwards compat step possible) - how likely can I get it into EPEL6
> which is my target for work (I can use our internal repo if necessary)

Ideally, "yum update" should just work for existing collectd 4.10
users, but looking at that might
be a challenge.
Kevin, you last touched el6 branch, do you have collectd 4.10 in
production and if so, could you confirm if automatic migration in
%post is doable?
Or would you prefer to keep 4.10 in el6 ?