Provenpackager? Want to help out?

Sérgio Basto sergio at serjux.com
Tue Feb 28 02:09:59 UTC 2012

On Mon, 2012-02-27 at 14:42 -0600, Jon Ciesla wrote:
> Hey!
>
> As you're aware, as of F15 we changed our default init system from
> sysvinit to systemd.  But we have lots and lots of packages with
> daemons, and not all have thus far been migrated.

Hi,
3 things
1- I like have help on convert:
vboxweb-service from VirtualBox on rpmfusion.
"http://cvs.rpmfusion.org/viewvc/*checkout*/rpms/VirtualBox-OSE/F-17/vboxweb-service?revision=1.1&root=free"
off-list

2- how I do ? with systemd :
service iptables status
service iptables save

3 - we got this message on /var/log/message systemd[1]: PID
file /run/sendmail.pid not readable (yet?) after start.

I thing we want read /var/run/sendmail.pid , are we missing /var ?

Thanks in advance,
--
Sérgio M. B.