"master" branch still invokes build in f17-candidate??

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Wed Feb 29 19:10:43 UTC 2012

On 2/28/12 12:58 AM, Vít Ondruch wrote:
> If you say to Koji that it should checkout master at remote machine,
> build a SRPM etc, why the Koji can't determine the proper %{?dist} at
> remote machine? Why it takes the %{?dist} from local machine instead? It
> makes no sense. It might work for other branches, but master is bit
> different, so it should be handled differently.

For the pure "build" command case, sure, we let koji decide.  In fact,
the way I've re-written the backend to fedpkg to make more use of python
properties and lazy loading, the build command may not actually try to
get this data.  It's only the local commands that really matter.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!