fedpkg push with non-default id_rsa.pub

Neal Becker ndbecker2 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 00:10:44 UTC 2012

Jan Kratochvil wrote:

> On Mon, 02 Jan 2012 00:57:07 +0100, Neal Becker wrote:
>> How do I use fedpkg push with a non-default key?  fedpkg push --help gives no
>> clue.  I need to use id_rsa.fedora.pub.
>
> Using in ~/.ssh/config:
> IdentityFile ~/.ssh/id_dsa
> IdentityFile ~/.ssh/id_rsa
> IdentityFile ~/.ssh/identity
> IdentityFile ~/.ssh/koji-id_rsa
>
> (koji-id_rsa is the one you want)
>
> IIRC the first line resets the default identities, so one needs to repeat the
> default ones.
>

> Regards,
> Jan

Well looks like I had this working before - I see this in my config:

HOST *.fedoraproject.org fedorapeople.org *.fedorahosted.org IdentityFile
~/.ssh/id_rsa.fedora

So wonder why I got 'permission denied'.

fedpkg ci -p -m 'update to 2.0.2'
Permission denied (publickey).
Could not execute commit: Command '['git', 'push']' returned non-zero exit
status 128