Results of a test mass rebuild of rawhide/x86_64 with gcc-4.7.0-0.1.fc17

Nathanael Noblet nathanael at gnat.ca
Mon Jan 2 16:09:29 UTC 2012

On Jan 2, 2012, at 5:30 AM, Nils Philippsen wrote:
> I've attached a list of packages and (co)maintainers, to easily find if
> one of your packages is affected or not.

Hello,

  It seems one of my packages has an issue, the gcc unistd.h include one. How do I reproduce the build issues? Is there a package someplace or mock config I can use to test it out to make sure I have it working/patched? Do I need to use my own repos with an unsigned build of gcc from koji? Or will there be a global repo people can use prior to the mass rebuild? Or should I just wait for the mass rebuild and do it then etc??

Thanks,
--
Nathanael d. Noblet