Results of a test mass rebuild of rawhide/x86_64 with gcc-4.7.0-0.1.fc17

Denis Arnaud denis.arnaud_fedora at m4x.org
Tue Jan 3 14:24:26 UTC 2012

Hi Jim,

2012/1/3 <devel-request at lists.fedoraproject.org>

> Is there some sort of reminder service that could be configured to nag the
> maintainers of a package in a situation like this? Personally, I would
> appreciate it, and I think Fedora would benefit if we could do something to
> minimize reverse-version skew between Fedora-latest and rawhide.

Hmmm. Would something like that:
http://autoqa.fedoraproject.org/results/247409-autotest/qa01.qa.fedoraproject.org/upgradepath/results/iwhd-1.2-1.fc16.html*
do the job for you? The associated explanations are quite clear:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/AutoQA_tests/Upgradepath
To play devil's advocate, the first time I received such an email from the
AutoQA bot, I did not fully understand what it meant...

Regards

Denis

*: simply found by looking within the package update page (
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2011-16933/iwhd-1.2-1.fc16),
and for which you should have received a mail with a few explanations