Results of a test mass rebuild of rawhide/x86_64 with gcc-4.7.0-0.1.fc17

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Thu Jan 5 00:09:39 UTC 2012

Jan Kratochvil wrote:
> Once you do a first Rawhide build I do not know how to revert it.

Untag all the Rawhide builds with koji untag-pkg f17 NVR.

Be warned that rel-eng is going to yell at you if you do this without
ensuring that the EVR inherited from F16 is newer. FESCo decided that EVRs
are not supposed to go backwards, even in Rawhide (which I think is a quite
silly policy for Rawhide, but that's what that time's FESCo decided and
hasn't been overturned since).

        Kevin Kofler