fedora-create-review

Matthias Runge mrunge at matthias-runge.de
Mon Jan 9 20:56:18 UTC 2012

On 09/01/12 18:11, Vít Ondruch wrote:
> Dne 9.1.2012 17:44, Pierre-Yves Chibon napsal(a):
>> Hi,
>>
>> Some time ago I was speaking with Tibbs who mentioned such a tool, so I
>> wrote a small script this week-end called fedora-create-review. The idea
>> is simple:

> It would be really nice if something like this could become part of
> "fedpkg", so we would have just one tool for packaging.
>

> Vit
Very valuable! Thank you!

I don't think this should belong to fedpkg. Maybe more to the great
fedora-review-tool (to make a tool/package bundling all review-related
tools).

I would like to see this packaged it sooner than later. Are you going to
do this?

--
Matthias Runge <mrunge at matthias-runge.de>
                <mrunge at fedoraproject.org>