Orphaning packages

Marc Bradshaw fedora at marcbradshaw.co.uk
Tue Jan 10 05:40:27 UTC 2012

Hi All,

I am unable to devote the necessary time at the moment, so I am orphaning
the following packages. Please feel free to grab them if they are of
interest to you.

GREYCstoration -- An image denoising and interpolation tool

Upstream have ceased development, concepts are now a gimp plugin.  Can
probably be dropped.

moreutils -- Additional unix utilities

Split into 2 packages to allow gnu parallel to be packaged.  Split version
is in devel.

docbook2X -- Convert docbook into man and Texinfo

Dependency of moreutils.

perl-Time-Duration -- Time-Duration - rounded or exact English expression
of durations

Dependency of moreutils.

phpTodo -- PHP todo list manager

Project has not been updated since 2007.  Can probably be dropped.

sl -- Joke command for when you type 'sl' instead of 'ls'