cmake parallel make problem.

Laurent Rineau laurent.rineau__fedora at normalesup.org
Tue Jan 10 14:28:34 UTC 2012

Le mardi 10 janvier 2012 08:18:18 Rex Dieter a écrit :
> Richard Shaw wrote:
> > I've gone through the CMakeLists.txt and added "add_dependencies(..."
> > but I think that's redundant because target_link_libraries is getting
> > set properly.
>
> I'm not sure this is redundant, as I would imaging it would be hard to infer
> the origin of the target_link_library (ie, if it's local or not).
>
> (I'll try to look into it, and let you know if I find anything that
> indicates otherwise).

In target_link_library(..), if we want to link with libFooBar.so, that is
build as the target FooBar in the same project, we can use the name of the
target "FooBar" instead of "/path/to/libFooBar.so". That way, CMake creates
the dependency itself.

--
Laurent Rineau
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/LaurentRineau