Package: DSDP-5.8-4.fc17 Tag: f17-rebuild Status: complete Built by: ausil

Paul Howarth paul at city-fan.org
Thu Jan 12 20:43:02 UTC 2012

Me too. The wiki page advertised above says that builds done after
2012-01-03 17:53:35 UTC time count towards the rebuild.

So I'd expect my build of Judy, nearly three whole days after that, to
count: http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=281559

Yet Judy has been rebuilt.

At least I discovered a couple of important issues whilst rebuilding my
packages and got them fixed before we got a shedload of broken
rebuilds, so my efforts weren't completely in vain.

Paul.