OCaml 3.12.1 (was 3.12.0) in Rawhide

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Fri Jan 13 13:55:12 UTC 2012

OK I've done all but a handful that have proper errors:

ocaml-augeas

 - New <augeas.h> depends on libxml2 and detection of the header
   file breaks.  Needs upstream fix.

ocaml-perl4caml

 - Some sort of Perl bug or change which I'm not quite sure about.

[Note that I am upstream for both of the above]

ocaml-pa-do

 - New version doesn't compile on 3.12.1 (or 3.12.0 for that matter).
   Will contact upstream author about this.

llvm

 - LLVM test failure.  Appears to be unrelated to OCaml.

Rich.