Orphan: avant-windows-navigator and friends

tim.lauridsen at gmail.com tim.lauridsen at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 12:11:34 UTC 2012

With a little sadless I has to orhan avant-windows-navigator,
awn-extras-applet and libdesktop-agnostic for fedora-devel (fedora-17)

The avant-windows-navigator package don't build in rawhide because of
changes in latest version of vala
The awn-extras-applet has lot of problems with gnome 2.x dependencies there
no longer is in fedora, because of transition to gnome 3.

Upstream is moving very slow, so there is not much help there.

I will keep it for F16 & F15 until they are EOL.

Tim