How to send a package update

Julio Merino jmmv at julipedia.org
Mon Jan 16 15:48:53 UTC 2012

On 1/15/12 11:20 PM, Bruno Wolff III wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 15, 2012 at 20:08:20 -0500,
>    Julio Merino<jmmv at julipedia.org>  wrote:
>>
>> Also, I cannot tell if three years ago I gained some privileges that
>> I have now lost due to the conversion of the packages repository
>> from cvs to git.  For example, a "fedpkg clone" without the -a
>> option fails due to a permission denied (reason: publickey),
>> although I have made sure that my SSH key is up-to-date in the
>> accounts system.
>>
>> Could anyone provide some pointers please?
>
> If you didn't change your FAS credentials and your ssh key your packager
> status may have been removed. bmake is now orphaned and mk-files is
> owned by someone else. Without knowing your FAS account it's hard to
> check if you are still a packager.

My account is 'jmmv'.  I appear listed in these roles:

- Signed CLA group
- Fedora CLA group
- Signers of the Fedora Project Contributors Agreement
- Fedora Bugs Group

I don't think any of these gives package maintainer permissions.  (But
also, I can't remember if I ever had those before!)

> There is another client side cert beside your ssh key that also expires.

Yep, already regenerated and installed that.  However, the error "fedpkg
clone" gives is about SSH public keys.

Thanks!