Bundled part of code

Pavel Alexeev forum at hubbitus.com.ru
Tue Jan 17 15:58:49 UTC 2012

Hello.

We have forbidden bundle libs.
But what status if from one project copied some source files into
another and it is not lib to link it?

I work under packaging new version of qutim [1] which is under GPLv3+
and CC-BY-SA and author copied few files to work with rtf format from
fbreader [2]. It is reader - standalone application not library, so I
can't forcing link to it. And additionally it licensed under GPLv2+.

So, can I threat it as permissive content and post update?

[1] http://qutim.org/?lang=en
[2] http://www.fbreader.org/
--
With best wishes, Pavel Alexeev (aka Pahan-Hubbitus). For fast contact
with me use jabber: Hubbitus at jabber.ru