Requesting a change to the BugStatusWorkFlow: Closed/UPSTREAM

Stephen Gallagher sgallagh at redhat.com
Fri Jan 20 13:30:42 UTC 2012

On Fri, 2012-01-20 at 08:04 -0500, Jaroslav Reznik wrote:
> [...]

A bigger problem would be that this claimed approach is not documented
anywhere that anyone could find (short of digging through old mailing
list archives).

It seems to me that what we're looking at here is more of "NEEDSINFO:
upstream" than any kind of CLOSED status. I think the bug should stay
open as ASSIGNED and that the maintainer should be responsible for
occasionally reporting back progress made on the upstream bug.