Heads up: Rebuild for Ruby 1.9.3

Bohuslav Kabrda bkabrda at redhat.com
Tue Jan 24 09:50:53 UTC 2012

Hi,
since we finally got our Ruby 1.9.3 feature page [1] approved, we are starting rebuild for Ruby 1.9.3. Everyone who owns a package that depends on Ruby or Rubygems should rebuild it in the special Koji target "f17-ruby". This target will be merged into rawhide just before the branching, which will occur on 2012-02-07. After this deadline, you will need to go through the standard Bodhi update process. The detailed instructions on rebuilding the packages, including our suggested changes can be found in [2]. Feel free to contact me or Vit Ondruch (vondruch at redhat dot com) or write to ruby-sig mailing lists, if you run into any kind of problems.

Regards,
Bohuslav "Slavek" Kabrda.

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/Ruby_1.9.3
[2] http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/ruby-sig/2012-January/000805.html