OT: Re: new hardware, more problems

Frederic Muller fred at cm17.com
Tue Jan 24 11:03:14 UTC 2012

On 01/24/2012 06:46 PM, Frank Murphy wrote:
> In the case of F16 post to: users list
> it could be a simple icon\theme missing.
>
> For tesing\Rawhide post to: test list
>
> In either case say what you have done\tried,
> relevant logs.
> Are you in a position to run a seriel console.

Yes there is a com port on the new hardware though I don't have a cable
right now and I'll have to wait until next week to be able to get one.

I am also running updates-testing, but my question was really about what
would be more effective/beneficial for the project: F16 or rawhide bug
filling? It seems it doesn't matter?

Thanks.

Fred