The question of rolling release?

Bryan Quigley gquigs at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 02:17:46 UTC 2012

I can understand exceptions for Firefox (but you don't want to switch
to the enterprise slow release right?), and Wine, but...

I've read it several times and I don't quite understand the major
kernel version bumps.  3.2.1 just got released to Fedora 16, yet it
started with 3.1.0.

Don't get me wrong, I really like and appreciated the updates to the
latest kernels, I just don't see how it follows the Updates Policy.

Thanks!
Bryan