Unity For Fedora (As in OpenSUSE or Arch)

Jaroslav Reznik jreznik at redhat.com
Fri Jan 27 12:20:41 UTC 2012

What's actually missing (minus the q bindings for g libs under review):
* [1] https://launchpad.net/canonical-multitouch/utouch-geis
* [2] https://launchpad.net/nux depends on [2]

And it seems it now depends on g* Unity Core (not sure now).

So even QML version packaging becomes even more complicated...

R.