[ACTION REQUIRED v3] Retiring packages for F-17

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Fri Jan 27 15:55:14 UTC 2012

On Fri, Jan 27, 2012 at 10:04:23 +0100,
  Michael Schwendt <mschwendt at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 26 Jan 2012 14:56:39 -0600, BWI (Bruno) wrote:
>
> > > Orphan xmms-pulse
> >
> > Since I actually use xmms, I'm taking xmms-pulse.
>
> http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/devel/2012-January/161136.html

Thanks for the heads up. I checked for bugs before picking it up and
didn't see any. Sound works with xmms and pulseaudio now, though I do
have an issue with the volume setting reseting every time I restart it.
But I am not sure if that xmms-pulse's problem.

I expect I should switch from xmms to something else, but I didn't want to
do that for F17 if I can avoid it.