Rolling release Fedora - fantastic idea

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Sun Jan 29 23:13:23 UTC 2012

Am 29.01.2012 23:57, schrieb Noah Hall:
> Fuduntu is not the best. Neither is Fedora. I, myself, am a Rawhide
> user. I'd love for Fedora become rolling simply because messing around
> with preupgrade and reinstalling is oh so tedious and a waste of my
> time.

why are you doing it instead a yum-upgrade?
i made some hundret the last yaers so there is no need for reinstall

Why do you think more people are using Ubuntu for development?

*lol* who told you this?

maybe more people using ubuntu in suammy but surely not for development
why more people are using ubuntu is clear - many people believe they
can use it like windows with no thoughts at all