Random koji problems

Jerry James loganjerry at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 16:39:46 UTC 2012

On Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 9:32 AM, Mattia Verga <mattia.verga at tiscali.it> wrote:
> Hello all,
> Is there any problem with koji in these days?
> I'm getting random koji problems while building packages like
> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/getfile?taskID=3748927&name=build.log
>
> Yesterday was the same, however today, just a couple of minutes before the
> error I posted in link, I succesfully build on master...

An empty build log like that tells you that something went wrong with
installing the BRs.  Look at root.log instead.  In your case, you fell
victim to the gstreamer-plugins-bad-free breakage that brought my
building to a halt yesterday as well.  It was finally rebuilt for
Rawhide a couple of hours ago by Rex Dieter (thanks, Rex!); see
http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/packageinfo?packageID=9859.

However, the new libvpx is *still* in the Fedora 16 build root
overrides, which is breaking package builds.  Spot, if you're done
rebuilding gstreamer-plugins-bad-free, could you expire that override,
please?
--
Jerry James
http://www.jamezone.org/