[Test-Announce] CANCELLED: 2012-07-02 Fedora QA Meeting

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Mon Jul 2 06:33:16 UTC 2012

Welp, once again there's nothing pressing on the agenda for this week -
we did have the Bodhi issue as a potential item, but I didn't hear back
from Luke. Also Monday is a holiday for me (it's Canada Day today) and I
suspect quite a few in the U.S. may be taking some time off leading up
to July 4. All in all, doesn't seem like there's any need for a meeting.
I'll try and rope Luke in and we can pick up next week. Enjoy your
Monday as much as you can without a meeting, everyone...
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey