[ACTION REQUIRED] Retiring packages for Fedora 18

Jerry James loganjerry at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 15:26:48 UTC 2012

On Sat, Jul 7, 2012 at 3:34 AM, Richard W.M. Jones <rjones at redhat.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 06, 2012 at 04:55:19PM -0400, Bill Nottingham wrote:
>> Removing: emacs-common-proofgeneral
>>     coq requires xemacs-proofgeneral = 3.7.1-5.fc15
>>     coq requires emacs-proofgeneral = 3.7.1-5.fc15
>>     coq-emacs requires emacs-proofgeneral = 3.7.1-5.fc15
>>     coq-xemacs requires xemacs-proofgeneral = 3.7.1-5.fc15
>
> The dependency here is that the Coq emacs mode requires
> the proofgeneral emacs mode.  I will drop the dependency
> and the coq-{,x}emacs subpackages (from Coq) unless someone
> takes the above package.
>
> Note that Coq itself doesn't build right now .. see the email
> I sent a few days ago to this list.

I will take proofgeneral Real Soon Now.  I'm in overload mode at
$DAYJOB at the moment, and will likely remain so for about 2 more
weeks.  My apologies to those who have been waiting for me to do
something.  If anybody needs to do something to one of the packages I
maintain at any time in the next couple of weeks, please just go
ahead.  I hope to return to my normal Fedora activity levels around
the end of July.
--
Jerry James
http://www.jamezone.org/